Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Discussing Blog Posts

 Today in class, we discussed different blogs, reviewing good and bad which I found to be very helpful. Not only did I learn to do but I also learned what not to do. for example, a blog in which I found to be pretty good turned out to actually have a lot of missed points due to very little detail. I found it so frustrating because here I was believing that a blog is just a documentation on your project and the process when in fact it's much more than that and even is used in order to correct or help with the project and how it will come out in the end. Anyways, after analyzing my notes and trying to understand I believe I finally had written at least a decent blog, trying to use as many details as I could and despite the fact I haven't technically started the project I still want to give as much detail and information as I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last blog

This opening focuses on an older man who throughout the opening the viewer finds out he’s not mentally well who dealing with the death of hi...