Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Editing pt. 1


 So, editing… Well it’s not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I mean at times it’s fun, I get to play with the sound and different clips and overall get to know what vibe I’m trying to for. Since my partner is currently traveling, I’ve been doing most of the editing by myself. Making mostly executive decisions and calls and trying my best to making this opening very mysterious and leave the viewer with wanting more. 

Now it’s not that I am doing this part of the project all by myself. I do make sure my partner and I are putting as much effort as the other. For example, when making a decision on one part of the opening and finishing up with that I send it to my partner and receive as much critical points as she can give me and once that’s done I send her the version in which both our ideas are incorporated making it fair gain. So, although it’s challenging at times, I can always have my partner to give me the points that I need making the opening much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last blog

This opening focuses on an older man who throughout the opening the viewer finds out he’s not mentally well who dealing with the death of hi...