Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Target audience

Now after discussing with my partner we found out that our opening doesn’t really have a target audience. For example, we don’t believe it can only be duplicated into one age group. At least I believe that if you are a person who would enjoy a physiological thriller then this is the movie for you. Another thing is that we also don’t believe I can only be directed towards one gender.

I like to think of our opening as an opening that most thrill seeking people can enjoy. But alas,I do think I have to choose. So my partner and I decided that our opening can be directed towards Woman and Men who we’d say are  20+. I also believe this opening can also be enjoyed by teens like myself who enjoy horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last blog

This opening focuses on an older man who throughout the opening the viewer finds out he’s not mentally well who dealing with the death of hi...