Thursday, February 17, 2022

Actual settled genre

 So  I changed my genre...not completely though. Instead of a horror we decided to make it a thriller. We both agreed on the story line, what it will be about, and the hidden details inside of it. To summarize it, we want an older gentleman maybe somewhere around 40 or 50. He will be casually dancing with his wife when the audience notices something odd. Now I won't spoil for the audience sake but we are learning towards a phycological thriller.

So, as I mentioned before for this to be a phycological thriller we want to point little hints as to the eventual plot. But there are some holes in which we need to fix. For example, who will we cast for this older gentlemen? I was thinking maybe one of our dads could help with that. Besides that I believe we'll be fine and I do have high hopes for this opening. 



To give a visual, this is what we're aiming for expect for them to be a little older and with various shots such as close ups and a two shot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last blog

This opening focuses on an older man who throughout the opening the viewer finds out he’s not mentally well who dealing with the death of hi...