Friday, February 18, 2022

Fonts and their impact

 Not much progress has been made on my project so far but I'm not all that concerned. I do really want to start working on a title though since we have a sort of developed plot. I was thinking of an either very simple or very unique title. Something else I would want to focus more on is the font which I believe actually will have more effect than the title itself.

Now, I know what you might be thinking, how on earth could the font have more meaning than the title? Well, when I think about I believe fonts actually have a way of shaping how your movie sounds. For example instead of the 2002 "Spider-man" film in which they use a font that seems more sophisticated and serious font with only white and a tint of gray. The 2017 "Spider-man: Homecoming" uses a more cartoonish and childish font making it more playful in my opinion. So, where I'm getting at is that, I want the title's font to shape the opening and have an impact. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last blog

This opening focuses on an older man who throughout the opening the viewer finds out he’s not mentally well who dealing with the death of hi...